miƩrcoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

WelcOme tO My blOg.!

Hi!..welcome to my first blog.. My name is Maria Gabriela and my nick name is MG, i'm from Maracaibo and i am 17 years old. I have a mother a father, two brothers and one sister. We don't live together.

In my free time i love listening to music, singing, dancing,talking with my fiends or my family, and sleeping..haha.

My favorites singers are: Avril Lavigne, Norah jones, Incubus, Goo goo dolls, 30 seconds to mars and others.

I hate when the people just call me "Maria", i don't know why..and when my grandmother wake me up to early for the breaksfast.

I'm studing in URBE university. My major is engineering in electronic. I go to class in the afternoon.But i want to change for the morning in the next semester. In this semester i'm doing very well, i have one friend her name is Rosangela.She is very intelligent, pretty and very funny, i love spending time with her.
Like every one, i want to graduate very soon, because i want study an other carrer.

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Hi MG! Great blg and great introduction. Hope you can practice, meet a lot of new friends and have fun i this class.

Keep on shinig!